Thursday, June 13, 2013

should I buy a drawing tablet?

Drawing tablets are essential for a number of jobs in communications, media, design, and animation.  If you're interested in any of those careers then a drawing tablet would be very beneficial.  Wacom Bamboo seems to be the only company out on the market that has really got design and mechanics down.  This is very easy to use and can help benefit your work tremendously.  I myself am trying to get into media, and marketing so this was very important for me to have.  I have begun designing t-shirts with my tablet.  My tablet is the larger of the two I listed below.  It honestly depends on personal preference to determine what size you buy but this is an absolute must for someone looking to make this their jobs or even just blow some time.  So in my opinion, if you have the money, go for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment