Thursday, January 3, 2013

Today, please be better

Okay so I'm really tired and I have no idea why I'm writing this blog. I don't have time, I just don't. I'm so far behind on work It isn't even funny. Like I'm pretty much a mess right now. Like I'm too busy. There's too much to do. Like Between work and school I have no time. Then I have to worry about friends, and trying to not forget I have them. And even though I have no time I still get lost in thought thinking about the future. Like do you ever get an idea stuck in your head. The perfect ending to the story we call life. Like the events you know you want to have happen, even though you know they're unlikely. And then you get sad when they aren't happening. Like ugghh life, can't you be a little easier to me for a little while til I can stop drowning in business

No comments:

Post a Comment