Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I made a cake today

like most times, when a friend of mine has a birthday, I make them a birthday cake.  A friend of mine who I care very much about asked me to make it the day before.  I agreed to it and began the amazing journey of doing everything in the middle of the night after work and school.  Since I do it all the time apparently, it was no problem to muster the strength. I got three hours of sleep and I brought the cake in to be met with gratitude and excitement.  Although I felt used for making the cake, I was happy knowing that I did something that meant a lot to the people around me.  It means a lot to me so I keep doing it.  I'm super tired now and ready to go to sleep, but for the first time in quite a while, I'm happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment